tulipkapy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
giupviectheogio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been lurking for a few months and figured I'd take the plunge lol

I just started getting back into photography after a rather long time away, high school to be exact. I purchased a Nikon D3400 camera and have thrown myself back into the mix, hoping to get some tips and hints especially with PP(I have Corel PaintShop Pro) as the digital aspect is totally new to me.

Welcome to the forum!

Greetings and ask away. Many will be happy to teach.

Welcome to TPF! READ,WATCH VIDEOS, PRACTICE!

Tip: when adjusting an image file, first set the Black Point.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to TPF!

There are many great photographers here that are more than willing to help you get to where you want to be.

First thing though is to follow the following path to success.

1. Read the manual.....cover to cover, then pick up the camera and read it again. This time follow through with the camera so you have a good understanding of the features.

2. Get out and shoot! Have fun it's not life and death.

3. Don't be afraid to make mistakes. I do all the time......... heck everyone makes mistakes even the greats.

4. Use the search to find commonly discussed topics. If you can't find an answer ask and I'm sure someone can help.

5. Get out and shoot!

and lastly. Enjoy your time with your camera. Don't stress if you hit a rut or a place where something isn't quite going right. We all have hurtles to overcome. Practice and patience is almost always the answer.

Reactions: PJM
Hello and welcome to TPF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back