Hello, I'm Cale

CaleNewman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello i'm just your average amateur photographer eager to learn and explore new places. I'm currently 17, and I love photography. I was looking up the top photo forums and I came across this one that seemed perfect, so here I am. Everyone seems so nice here. I cant wait to get involved with the community!!!!
I love all types of photography, including astrophotoraphy. I'm currently learning how to light paint, and I love it!!!​

--=-Cale-=--

Hello i'm just your average amateur photographer eager to learn and explore new places. I'm currently 17, and I love photography. I was looking up the top photo forums and I came across this one that seemed perfect, so here I am. Everyone seems so nice here. I cant wait to get involved with the community!!!!
I love all types of photography, including astrophotoraphy. I'm currently learning how to light paint, and I love it!!!​

--=-Cale-=--

Welcome Cale. I like what you have posted so far. It appears you are using film, am I correct? What do you shoot with?

--=-Cale-=--

Welcome Cale. I like what you have posted so far. It appears you are using film, am I correct? What do you shoot with?

I do shoot film, but all the photos I've uploaded are digital. It's kinda embarrassing but I don't own a dslr. I'm saving up for one, but it looks like it's going to take a while. I shoot film with a Canon AE-1 mostly using the standard 50mm lens. It's so much fun shooting manual in film. Digital you just set the aperture and shutter speed. Camera focuses and does everything else.

Most reactions

Back