Hello, I'm new here.

Glooomp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Glooomp and I'm quite obviously new here. I am also quite new to photography.
Here are a few of my recent pictures [resized quite a bit, but if you click on them it will go to the original]:

PinkSpotty_small.jpg

[^No link on that one^]

Outside_grayscale.png

[no link]

Spookytree.jpg

[also no link]

Those are just my good recent ones. As I said earlier, I am new to photography and I welcome all tips and critiques.

This is the camera I use. I has a pretty small zoom-lens, but I am saving for a new one.

As you may tell, I like shooting flowers. I also like shooting insects and animls, especially horses (they make such good expressions).

Anyway, enough of a rant- tips and critique please :D.

Excellent stuff, the flower shots are better than my efforts, but my favorite shot has to be number 7

Oh and welcome to the forum

Thanks :D. I've had quite a few good comments on that one- that's just out my backyard last week.

My favourite out of the bunch though is number 5- I like the way it is dark on the right and it really hilights the colours in the flower.

Hey...welcome to the forum. Ya got some nice shots. HOpe to see more.

Neither- i was in the late afternoon, and it was really misty outside, and looked quite cool.

I live in the adelaide hills- if you know them, I'm about 10 k's from Stirling.

It's not my backyard, its a shot from my backyard over the paddocks :p, but still there's lots of good shots around here.

There's a few vineyards around here i might shoot, as well as a rhubard farm!

Most reactions

Back