Renae

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.m0sf3t.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,

I've been posting around the forum, but haven't introduced myself yet.

So....

My name...again....is Renae. I'm 25 years old and live in Kettering, Ohio. I have a bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering Technology and a second one in Computer Engineering Technology. I'm working on my Engineering Management Masters degree. Presently, I work for a defense contractor as a Test Engineer.

Photography...
When I was about 14 or 16 (can't remember) I grabbed my Dad's Pentax K1000 while in Maine and shot a field of daisies. It's still one of my favorite photos today. When we got back, he took me to a camera shop and I bought my first camera, I got myself a used Pentax K1000, just like my dad:heart:. I used that forever, it was an extremely reliable camera. I've taken a lot of pictures, and most of the time I end up not liking them.
I joined the forum just as I was looking for a new camera. Last christmas I received two SLR's, and ended up trading in all my old camera equipment and buying a DSLR. I miss my film cameras, but I think having the digital will allow me to take more pictures and maybe improve. I know I know, film is awesome, but with how busy I am with work/church/choir....finding more time to do more things is sometimes hard. Digital has already enabled me to just go shoot and if i like it, great, but if not, I probably took 200 pictures that day and I'm sure to like at least a few of them.

I love photography, I love taking pictures and enjoy looking at other's work so i can see ways to improve. I learn best by watching others and hands on experience.

Thanks for reading my way too long intro!

PS - I forgot to add...vBulletin ROCKS...tis what I use also.

Hi Renae, welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back