Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Well, when I get into work tonight I'll do some research and find out what computers have the PS I need and give you that and save you the work of pulling out unnecessary powersupplies. Trust me on this one the chassis of my computer at home the power supply is more work to pull out than it's worth, I'd hate to have you get into one of those bodies and pull out a PS, send it to me and find out the work was for not.

I lub my camera. I like to lay on the couch and take pictures of random stuff around my living room.

If you still want the one power supply that I have you can have it... It's been out for a while.

If you still want the one power supply that I have you can have it... It's been out for a while.

...Well, it's funny you should ask. That is the 100-5 right? I was waiting for a reply from you and you dissapeered and I ended up buying one a couple days ago for twenty bucks :( We never did get around to shipping information if memory serves me correctly.

Even then If I still want it for a backup it would now have to wait untill I get paid on the tenth of next month as I can not cover the shipping now.

the Bestec ATX-250-12Z REV D2 I still have to find though.

I don't think I have the second one... As for the first I could swear I was waiting on you for something...

I just spent 400.00 to go to a Nikon seminar and thats not counting what the wife spent shopping.

Sorry I'm late.... As always... I'm present.
kaos-animal-bunny-smiley-6088.gif

Most reactions

Back