Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Where is Big Bully???

I'm sure he shocks you with something new everyday. Glad to hear he's doing ok.

whynot.jpg

So how is everyone else doing/looking.

i am hopelessly addicted haha. ive done the same thing but i spent HOURS and they were in engrish XD

Just thought I'd stop by and see if any of the original supporting members were still around. I see they are with a couple exceptions, so the group looks to be in good hands. lol

Good to see all are working in favour of a thing that comes by just hardwork..!! Hope for the best.. !! Nothing to worry 2day or tomorrow .. every hope shall be fulfilled..!!

Russel..!!

Just thought I'd stop by and see if any of the original supporting members were still around. I see they are with a couple exceptions, so the group looks to be in good hands. lol

I'm still here and still in the same shape I've always been in just happier about it.

So It's been a LONG trip but I actually found a job that is willing to pay me what I deserve (possibly more than I deserve) and I'll soon be able to afford the finishing touches to have a REAL darkroom and pretty much any camera I want with a little bit of saving. So if anyone is left that used to post here if you're ever out in Sacramento California I'd like to buy you a beer.

Congrats!!

Yes it has been a long time.. How have you been?

Most reactions

Back