Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I've been up and down left and right and slightly sideways right now I'm on the up... Just got a job that pays me in actual money the kind that is enough to pay the bills and buy a camera even after child support at least once I'm done paying off my minor debts. All in all I'm doing rather well figured I'd share it with everybody :) How have you been?

Still going to school and doing really well in it.. If I can get passed whatever is wrong with me I would be doing great. :er: Looking for a job and going to school. Getting ready to shoot a wedding and possibly another one. Fun Fun

I'm finally done with school and have a BA in Math and someone decided to hire me to write computer programs for a living what I've wanted to do since I was in High School. I feel very slow at work most of the time but they don't seem to mind my relative slowness given that I'm new and am re-learning everything that I once knew and a ton that I never knew. It's fun and I work with an office full of geeks nothing could be better :) Now I can share the wealth and actually have something to share.

Oh wow.. That is amazing. I am working on my BS in Criminal Justice right now.

I still wish I had gotten the other job I interviewed for even though it paid less than half as much...

Good news MK, I'm still in school as well, was offered a full ride at a University, so now I drive 45 mins each way 3 days a week. Wonder if Yemme will pop up as well???

And like food, free school is best...

Congrats MK! I'll take that beer, youll have to drink it for me though. As a matter of fact I don't even like beer, so drink two! lol So, tell us all about it.

Well they're paying me more than twice what I was expecting to get as a starting wage (mind you I wasn't expecting much...) and I'm doing what I enjoy namely writing programs and websites (like the level of this forum or above...). I pretty much have access to anything I'd want to learn as far as coding is concerned (well for Windows but I can't complain too much) It's nice.

Imagine my surprise when I checked my mail.... We're all still alive!
3120.gif

I'm pretty sure just about everybody has checked in! I have 7 rolls of film and 140 sheets of 2.25X3.25 film sitting on my desk time to see if it is still any good... I have this odd feeling iso50 film isn't going to do me much good at night though... Wow I guess this film doesn't expire for another 2 months I was thinking it was dead for sure :)

Dude, I've got around 200 rolls of 35mm at least 3 to 4 years out of date, around 300 rolls of 120, between just in date to around 6 years out, and approx 800 sheets of 4x5 and 8x10 film in the freezer. All of it is just fine, ISO 50 film should be good for at least 3 years out of date, with just a minor increase in dmin.

Most reactions

Back