Hello. New member here and complete beginner photographer

...hmm, won't answer that one.

Sitting on my work bench ... Canon IV SB rangefinder, Yashica-44 baby TLR, Yashica-Mat EM TLR, Yashica-Mat 124G TLR, Tokyo Optical Primo Jr baby TLR, and a Minolta-35 rangefinder with a Canon 50mm lens.

Mirrorless ... literally, digital camera with no mirror. Image through lens is processed by sensor and displayed via an LCD.
SLR ... single lens reflex, has a mirror to deflect light to viewfinder so user can see image through the lens, typically through an optical prism.

I see that you're from Canada and I've always been curious about something I heard about Canadians. I've heard that instead of blood Canadians have maple syrup flowing through their veins. Is this true? :1219:

I'm slowly perusing keh.com that you so kindly provided the link for so the search continues.

I see that you're from Canada and I've always been curious about something I heard about Canadians. I've heard that instead of blood Canadians have maple syrup flowing through their veins. Is this true? :1219:
I think it's Molson.

Lol. I hope I haven't offended the Canadian. It was all meant in good fun.

Is that what your eating or whats in your veins? Either way sounds delicious.

I wondered why this was four pages long, now I know! So since I read this first thread last, you probably already saw sources for old cameras (besides Dennis's work bench at his house).

A Pentax K1000 would be good, but not one with 'issues', get something in working condition. Might be best to try sources people suggested so you're starting out buying from a reputable seller.

I'm watching hockey tonight and apparently Canadians see in red and white.

Most reactions

Back