Hello! Newbie here..

BryKaty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself.
Basically a few years ago for Christmas I got a really amazing camera to take with me to Zanzibar where I was working in schools for 3 months. I used it everyday and got some really great shots. One of the other volunteers was actually a professional photographer so he helped me a lot to take some great photos!
Since then (this was 2011) I really haven't done much photography at all. I go to university in Oxford and it just dawned on me about a week ago that I really was not making enough of the amazing photo opportunities present in this city! Unfortunately I don't have my camera with me so have asked my family to send it on. I have however been taking a few photos out and about with my iPhone and will post some of the pics to get some feedback.
Although it's only been a week I am loving this new hobby and really find it very relaxing. I hope I can continue to get better and better and look forward to interacting with you all!

Bryony

Welcome to the site.

:thumbup: Welcome to TPF Bryony! :camera:

From the images you posted it looks like you got some good help from that pro when you were in Zanzibar.

Welcome to the site

If I only knew where Zanzibar was .. heard of it just never knew where it actually was :scratch:

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back