Hello, newbie with photos and forum

white_devil

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post here, i'm a newbie and big fan of photography and i want to know your critiques and any tip you can give me, because i really want to be the best i can, i love taking photos, i have a sony digital camera and i dont really know too much about it, anyway this is a pic. of my little dog, i hope you like it and i'll be waiting for any answer please, thanks a lot.

BethovenGomezFiguereo.jpg

Hope you like it, thank you

omg, that's scary :lol:
i'd darken a tad it and crop out the stereo (is that a stereo?) on the right, but overall it looks okay :)
nice choice of b&w!

Hey thx for your replies :) first at all i'm sorry about my english, but i'm Dominican, so my english is not so good, and

Alexandra: Yes that's a stereo lol, and thx for your answer :D
mysteryscribe: Thx for your tip too :D but what is a "corp" ? :$ i'm sorry but as i said my english isnt good enought (i'll try to search about it in google)

Thank you both for your replies

He meant to type "crop" ... came out wrong.
Crop meaning where your photo ends. If you tighten the crop, you "cut off" parts of it, you make it smaller, so that what you leave is better to be seen and your eyes cannot be distracted by other things.

By the way: Welcome to ThePhotoForum :D!!!

Ohh ok, thank you for the welcome :D :D and nice i know what crop is :D Thank you i just didnt know that was named like that :) thx again guys :D

Most reactions

Back