Hello photo lovers..

NTD Photography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone... Im new to this forum.. I like photography and I dont have much knowledge about it... I hope all the members in this forum(my friends) will help me..

Thank you all...

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Welcome to the party!!
Don't feed the rabbits, they bite.

W.Y.Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
:icon_albino: You've done it now. Mr wabbit wants to say hi.:gun:
lol:icon_jokercolor:

Some really good places to look into are the Beginner's forum and the gallery forums. Posting up your work often and getting a good critique will help you improve very fast and asking questions as well as getting involved in discussions are very useful ways to learn more about photography.

Enjoy!!

OP
NTD Photography

NTD Photography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
:icon_albino: You've done it now. Mr wabbit wants to say hi.:gun:
lol:icon_jokercolor:

Some really good places to look into are the Beginner's forum and the gallery forums. Posting up your work often and getting a good critique will help you improve very fast and asking questions as well as getting involved in discussions are very useful ways to learn more about photography.

Enjoy!!
hi thanks... wtz this rabbit story :p ?

W.Y.Photo

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oh its nothing, just a certain population of smiling bunny's that may or may not have a taste for human flesh. You'll be fine!!

:icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino:

zach_original

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Oh its nothing, just a certain population of smiling bunny's that may or may not have a taste for human flesh. You'll be fine!!

:icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino::icon_albino:
careful, he's not kidding:bouncingsmileys:

Hahah, all joking aside, welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see some of your work from Sri Lanka.

OP
NTD Photography

NTD Photography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit

careful, he's not kidding:bouncingsmileys:

Hahah, all joking aside, welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see some of your work from Sri Lanka.

Im not a professional one.I just share my work...

smalltowngirl13

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello and welcome aboard...

IceCanAm

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Welcome to the site.

snowbear

Fuzzy, wuzzy Nanuq
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Welcome aboard.

Bring bacon.
Don't feed the rabbits, unless it's bacon.
Mishele is one of the resident goddesses and thou shalt sacrifice bacon to her.
I like Kitties.

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics