Hello & Tahiti question

Slip

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am photo newb but looking to learn. I will be traveling to Tahiti Nov, 7th for 2 weeks and since i've never been there I am looking for a bit of guidance.

First location, We will be in papeete, moorea, bora-bora within those 2 weeks. Could anyone recommend any areas we should focus on, on those 3 islands?

Second Hardware, I have a Nikon N75 which is a bit older SLR. I'm am kind of thinking about replacing it with a Nikon Digital version before I leave. I'm thinking the Digital will be easier to work with and give better shots so i'm thinking it is worth it.

Thanks in advance,
Keith

Digital is definitely worth it. Especially when you can take over 1000 shots easily in 2 weeks. That gets expensive with film.

Also, you can do a lot of cool things with pictures from those places when they're all on your computer.

Good luck.

Although I am a film person, I can't but agree with the above poster. Travel photography is so much easier with digital! Imagine running out of film in some remote place with no chances to shoot some incredible pictures due to lack of film on the local market!

Good luck with the new digital camera, practice lots with it before you leave and also good luck with the pictures in Tahiti. We would definitely love some samples on TPF. ;)

Yes Slip, Welcome th the forum, Looking forward to seeing some of your vacation photos.

Thanks very much. I am very excited and am looking forward to going.

I will defiantly post some pics for everyone to see.

slip

Most reactions

Back