Hello ThePhotoForum!

miggslives

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone.
I'm nineteen; born and raised in the Bay Area, California. Currently living in San Francisco, and studying at SFSU. Enrolled there as a Biology major, but hopefully I can transfer out and study architecture or even further pursue art. I have been drawing my whole life, and I first picked up a camera and started actively shooting some 3-4 years ago, and have been flicking ever since. I really hope to get better at portraits, because the documentation of people and life happening really interests me. Unfortunately, a week ago my house was robbed and the two objects I needed to take pictures were taken: my camera and my laptop :(. Sad, but nothing I can do about it but love taking pictures enough to reinvest the money.

Normally, I shoot with a Nikon D200 and I generally walk around with a Nikon 35mm f1/8 strapped on it. After I got robbed, I was lucky enough to still have my original D40. My 35mm was taken, and so was my 18-55mm, so currently I am stuck with a 55-200mm VR lens. I'm pretty limited right now, but I'll have to make good of what I have left. Hopefully I can get back into the groove soon, but for now I'm just here to learn new things and meet new people :D.

Check out my photostream:
Flickr: miggslives' Photostream
And for any bloggers out there:
miggslives

Most reactions

Back