Hello there!

Shea

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My name is Kelsey. Shea is my middle name. You can call me either. Or... anything you want really, I love nicknames!

I'm a photography student at Brooks Institute, still a first year, but that will change soon :) My camera is a Nikon D300, My old camera is a Nikon D40, but I still like to use it on occasion. I've currently been using a 4x5 with a Valeo Digital Back for class. Very cool camera to work with. It's awesome.

I know a decent amount about the technical aspect of photography, as well as the business side, thanks to school. But, I've gotten lost in a sea of technical jargon and forgotten the actual beauty of photography. So, I decided to join this forum, hopefully this will re-spark my interest.

If you want to look at some of my work... here is my current portfolio Shea Studios (it needs to be updated a bit, it's a random mix of new and old stuff.)

Kelsey

Can I all you KShea? >.> Just kidding.

I'm loving your photos. Statue of Liberty with a flock of geese? Talk about patience (or compositing; but I like to think that was just a great exercise of patience on your part). Welcome. ^.^

hehe call me whatever :)

That shot was actually pure luck. I noticed the geese in front of the statue, but didn't think anything of it. I was actually taking a shot of the city, when I heard the geese honking behind me. I turned around and shot it. Didn't even have time to look through the viewfinder ^.^ But, seeing that image on the back of my camera afterward, was probably one of the happiest moments of my photographic life.

Mmm. Then luck it is. Proves that we all should be taking our cameras wherever we go. I love those sudden moments of "this would be SO AWESOME" and snap. If you actually get the shot, all the better. :)

Most reactions

Back