Hello There!

GeorgieGirl

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been a shutterbug (its been a while since I have seen that term) for a bunch of years. I have enjoyed taking photos more and more over time and have recently cleared out an area in our house to allow me to take indoor photos (yup, those with strobes). I think I need to find a bigger space with higher ceilings since this is my new passion!

Wish me luck!

5 posts and already throwing money to TPF :thumbup:

You live in Georiga? I'll be passing through in a few days on my way up to Cades Cove in Tennessee for some shootin', lovely landscapes your state has.

No, not from Georgia...that's the name of our dog. I don't seem to have a cap on spending for photography and a contribution here is money well spent. I will say that any time I have ever google searched a question that I have had, even recently about hairlights, this site will almost always come up with a link to a discussion on the topic that I am trying to fond out more about. Some of the links are two years old, some maybe even older, and at times I have wanted to jump in and just say Thanks!:thumbup:

awwww. My mother's dog has the attention span of a 4 year old with ADHD :lmao:

Most reactions

Back