Hello to all from the sunny United Kingdom

Silverback

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,
My real name is Gaz and I am from Birmingham, England.

I have loved photography all my life but only really thought of photography as a hobby for the last year.

My first love is Landscape and Seascapes however I am really enjoying doing lots of portrait stuff at the moment.

I was a member of a UK based photography forum for a while, but found a large % of the members to be very closed minded.

Anyway, here is a mixed bag of a few recent photos.
Please feel free to let me know what you think/offer any advice.

Stacey_007.jpg

Web_Ducks_001.jpg

Web_Bench_001.jpg

Aimy_009_B.jpg

Enjoy
x x x x

Hiya Gaz, and welcome to TPF!

Nice set of pics. Thanks for including them in your intro

You get sun there? I thought it was always raining and miserable there. Oh, wait, you gave us that weather today :lol:

Anyway great pictures, although #4 gives me the creeps.

Hi all,
Thanks very much for the welcome.
Yes, it is true, England gets sun....
You know we also have power and running water (although not all the time).

Welcome to TPF ... :) Gaz is pretty expensive these days ... oh sorry, petrol I meant ;)

Oh dear....wow..... Oh, my. Is it hot in here??? :blush2: :blush2: :blush2: LOVE the first one!!! :biggrin:

Nice shots!! All of them! Welcome!! :hug::

Hi all,
& thanks very much for the welcome.
:lol @ Alex, that is a shocking joke.....

Glad you like the first one Artograph, that was a really good shoot, I have a few more from that day but thought they may be a bit hot for my first post.

Glad you like the first one Artograph, that was a really good shoot, I have a few more from that day but thought they may be a bit hot for my first post.

Ohhhh, yes! Can't wait. Er, ummm...I mean, yeah...sure, you know, whenever you get around to it...if you want to....

:sexywink:

P.S. I think you should also post these in the some of the other forums...where more people can enjoy them!!

Now get posting!!

Hi Gaz, thanks for sharing your photos. I really like the second one you posted! The colors are wonderful, it looks like a perfectly set stage...

I'm also new to this forum. I've always loved viewing and taking photos, but I've not let myself spend a lot of time with it. So hopefully I can get inspired by you all.

Most reactions

Back