Hello to all the photographers!!!

lalalala<3life

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello!
My name is Mallory. I have one thing to say and I hope you all will agree with me I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND ART AND GOD'S GREAT GREEN EARTH which provides all of us with content for our photos!!! I have always loved taking pictures as a little child, but just in the past 2-3 years I have realized that its called photography and I WANT TO DO IT ALLLLLL THE TIME!!!! I find that I take the best photos when i'm listening to music, its a great way to stir emotion. Is it just me or do some of the best and artistic photos turn up after a photo shoot with some good music! So anyway, you can see I have a passion about photography. I am trying to learn more and more about it! I want to get a DSLR soon! I just rented a Nikon D90 and got lost in its amazingnesss:lol: I have lots of photos as a result and I will be sure to post some on here! I am going to college for art in the fall! I am so excited. I am planing on taking some photography classes as electives! Cant wait to meet new ppl and share work!!!!

~Mal

Most reactions

Back