Hello to All!

Universal Polymath

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys, long-time and dedicated lurker here! I've posted a few things here and there (this'll be my 13th post here), but tonight is the night I've chosen to come out of hiding and (gulp) finally share some photos!

I'm nineteen years old, just outa high school, and currently attending community college. I don't remember when exactly I became interested in photography, but it's consumed most of my free time for the past few years now (thus doing serious injury to my social life, which I've always struggled with anyway). And what's worse, my intro to photography coincided with my intro to Photoshop, which ended up eating up even more of my time. Only recently did I decide to focus my attention to portraiture, and it's a whole new ballgame.

Well, I look forward to posting and getting to know you all better. This is an absolutely fantastic site, from what I can tell so far!

Hi UP, welcome aboard. Yeah, this place's been pretty mesmerizing for lots of us, I personally can't stay away from it too long. ;)

Nice to see some more locals. Go Kankakee!!!

...hmmm...you named yourself after a slide rule?...:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back