Hello! Typing from South America.

JOZE666

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello.. my name is Jose Alejandro and i'm 22.. studying graphic desing i found photography is so much fun... i used to play with a camera my mom bought when i was 8 .. a couple of years ago i rediscovered how much i liked watching by a viewfinder.. composing.. looking for the right angle.. i just love the idea of capturing that moment when your eye is full of beauty.. and well.. after taking photo 1 & 2 class i decided to buy a digital.. plus i was working at a chocolate company as designer and doin product photography... so cameras came my way and i totally adopted them.. i bought 6 months ago my first digital as i was sayin.. powershot A80.. i love it.. and well... thats all about me and photography..

I live from design.. i mean i buy my stuff from design money.. i still live with my parents, and that´s alright by now cuz they don't bother me at all..

I also do martial arts.. been in that world here in peru for about 5 years now.. practiced.. taekwondo 1 year (blue belt).. kick boxing 6 months.. muay thai 6 months.. aikido 2 months.. and brazilian jiujitsu for about 2 years now (blue belt 4th dan).. and this year i'm competing at world champinship of brazilian jiujitsu at RIo de Janeiro BRASIL:.. I'll bring great photos from brasil! :)

I'm also fighting drugs cuz i used to be a total stoner, liked ectasys a lot and did cocaine sometimes.. and does where my favorites.. now i beleive in change and me bein more mature in what i want and i realize there are things in life u like but u can't do.. cuz they **** u up big time.. heheh

My family is great.. i have a sis she's 20.. has her normal up and downs .. she my only sister and i´m very fond of her.. my mom is over protective, talks a lot, laughs a lot, and likes things clean and in their place.. my dad works like hell... no sundays for him.. i mean 7 days a week,.,. but he works at the house cuz wi have a home office.. he buils saunas, pools, it's a company.. mostly about products that relax..

Oh i was forgeting.. my Girlfriend.. her name is Sandra. she´s lovely, i like her a lot.. and she likes me a lot too.. first time something like that happens to me.. so i feel very happy about it.. we've been together for 6 months now.. and for bein my first girlfriend it's great.

hmm.. got nothing else to add ... if u read it all.. u can say u know me..

Hola Jose !
Mucho gusto ! ¿ Como esta usted ? :)
( Yay I get to practise my espanol ! :cheer: )
:LOL:
How ya liking Taekwondo ? There was a time where I lived and breathed taekwondo .... got my black belt when I was 15 and was being groomed for the Olympics but I fell out of it for a long period of time due to injuries.
Capoeira looks goooood... have ya trained in that at all ?
Anyways welcome to the forum Jose.
Hasta Luego :)

thnx for the welcoming! :D really happy to get answers... was thinking i was goin to be banned for writing so much cuz after i wrote i saw other peoples introductions and they were shorter.. :?

Si quieren escribir en español, perfecto.. para mi eso me parece rebien.. ;)

I've never practiced capoeira in a serious way.. i mean i practice brazilian jiujitsu .. so brazilian things always come our way.. the language, the food, music, and of course capoeira moves.. i like jumping .. doin back flips, i dance very little.. u know.. jingar.. and i left taekwondo cuz i fell in love with this girl :oops: i used to train everyday but she liked someone else and i couldn't understand that was just a phase and i would go throu sometime.. so i left taekwondo cuz bein around her and not bein able to express all i fell for her made me feel depressed :( .. taekwondo was my life too, for a year at least, after 6 months i really liked it (i mean taekwondo not that girl .. heh) used to train 4 hours a daily... now i see her and laugh with her about the subject.. go figure.. i could be black belt by now.. but everything happens for a reason so it's ok.. now i'm more into MMA and its allright.

Welcome aboard Jose and look forward to seeing your pics!

Welcome, Jose!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back