Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/3LqnCuJ 🎁

Hello. Young photographer

jmandell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,
My name is Justin and I'm 14 years old. I use my dad's camera and gear. I am the yearbook photographer for my school. Most of my post's will be of yearbook related material. Besides yearbook shooting my intrests include HDR, sports shooting (yearbook), B&W, macro, high-speed water droplets, and astrophotography.

I hope that I will find much helpful advice on this forum.

Justin

Welcome! I wish I started at a young age!

Hello Justin.

I hope we can be of any assistance in your endeavours to achieve photographic excellence.

Welcome to the Forum.

I gotta try this water drop photog shtuff.

Be warned... WATER DROP PHOTOGRAPY IS EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE AND MAY CAUSE YOU TO PULL YOUR HAIR OUT WHEN IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who offering help!!

welcome to the board.

so how long have you been shooting?

my daughter is on the board as well (youngphotographer16) she's just getting started, and hopes to be on yearbook next year as well.

looking forward to seeing your work.

I conveniently have no hair!! :)

naptime- I started shooting when I was 9 just playing around. I started seriously shooting when I was 11 or 12 and was helped a lot by my dad, who was a yearbook shooter when he was in highschool, and my brother, who just graduated from Miami University (Ohio) and he was one of thier main newspaper photographers and has a couple shots in Sports Illustrated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back