Hello

Judge Sharpe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello- I am Judge Sharpe- new on here, but with many years of photographs and life behind me. I mostly use old cameras, Graphics, Mamyas, pre auto focus Minoltas and Agfa field cameras. I process all of my film, except whem on rare occasions I shoot some slides, do my prints when the urge comes over me, represent killers and rapest in court break and train horses, can drive anything that rolls, crawls, floats or flys ( if it has props) and have the worlds greatest grandchild. I do not know if any of my pictures will ever get on here, because I have only used digital for snapshots and have not learned much about it. I like to take pictures and occasional photographs, and feel that the eye and soul of the shutter clicker is the most important piece of equipment you have. I found that my art (drawing, painting) courses taught me more about that any photo course. It is easy to pull the trigger, make the print, make the right exposure. Those you can teach. You have to develope your eye and passion. and the only way to do it is to shoot away. Keep it fun!
Judge Sharpe

Welcome from another film nut!

Welcome again!

You don't need to shoot digital to post your images here. An inexpensive flatbed scanner will copy your prints to a jpeg file on your computer. We have plenty of knowledgable folks on board who can help you figure that part out - it's not hard at all.

Enjoy the forum!

signed,
Fellow Film Geek
:heart:

gawd ... a lawyer ... well welcome anyway.

Gary

pssttt ... hey you mods ... isn't there any background checks for this forum?
G

Most reactions

Back