Hello :)

DarknGorgeous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My name is Jennie Trapanese and I’m 21 years old. I have always been interested in photography but got serious about it in my freshman year of high school; I ended up repeating the class until I graduated! I had mainly played around with b&w photography since that’s pretty much all we worked with in school; my favorite part of it being developing the film/prints. :lovey: After I graduated, I took a community college beginner's photography class which was honestly a big disappointment...lol, I took a break from photography for about a year/year and a half. I had been living with my bf when I found myself living and breathing Photoshop and it was then that I fell in love with photography once again. I have recently switched to digital which IMO is freaking awesome; I still use film occasionally. I have so much to learn and I can’t wait to improve my photo skills. :wink:

welcome aboard! there's tons to learn here!!!

Hi DnG, welcome aboard.

Thank you. I really dont know where to post...haha, I put my newest photo up in the General Gallery, but I do a mixture of photoshop and normal photography and my photoshop photo's are kinda crazy, almost fantasy like. >.<

Most reactions

Back