Hello

Micah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just thought I'd say hi and tell you all a little about me since
i'll probably be here alot from here on out. I am from central Mo. I have loved "taking pictures" since i was old enough to hold a camera,but I never bothered to learn anything about it. I decided to finally get somewhat serious about it since I'm getting ready to turn 35 and Its something I always wanted to do. I bought a D80 last year, and first time out I took a spill, and trashed the lens. It was a very cheap lens so I wasnt that upset. Thank god the body is fine. I am currently waiting on the UPS man to bring me my new lenses. I bought a Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 , and a Sigma 17-70 f/2.8 . Still nothing outrageously expensive,but I will watch my footing a little better from now on. I am mostly interested in Nature/Landscape right now, but I would like to get into portrait and maybe eventually do a wedding or two. I have ALOT to learn before I get to that point. I hunt/collect indian artifacts and plan on getting creative with photos of my collection. Anyway thought I'd say hi. I look forward to sharing photos and learning averything I can on here.

Welcome to the Forum.

Welcome to TPF. You will learn a lot here. We should get together this spring for some nature/landscape shots as this is also what I like best. I know most of the parks around Columbia and still learning more. One of my favorites is out past the airport and I never see many people there. You can walk forever.

Hey welcome and have fun shootin...

Most reactions

Back