Hello

DrzKing

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just saying hello, I'm not completely new to photography but there's a lot I still have to learn. My main interest lies in digital photography because of the ease of editing but I'm going to learn how to use the dark room at school so I can get in to 35mm film.

I still need to buy my first DSLR, right now my school is stocked with plenty of Canon EOS XS cameras so that's looking like a good choice but my budget is as far below $700 as possible because I'm getting a summer job to pay for it. Any suggestions would be appreciated seeing as I don't want to clog up the forum with another thread asking for suggestions.

Thanks,
Raf

Thanks, you seem to be the only one who responds to these.

Hello Raf, I don't have any suggestions for you because I'm just getting started myself. But I wish you good luck though. And I wouldn't worry about "clogging" up the forums - if you can't find what you are looking for with a search, then it's a good idea to start a new thread. This place is so busy with new threads each day.

Anyway, I'm Ron, and this year I'm starting my own personal website. It's about time that I learn digital photography properly, not just for my website design, but in general. I'm glad to be here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back