Hello !

hadoq

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.garage-setagaya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, well, I'm 30, I live in France and tend do often go to Germany.

I'm into photography since a few years now, at first I wasn't good at drawing or anything graphical (I'm still pretty bad in these fields), but I was (and still am) playing music

I'm really into cars, racetracks and stuff, and that got me into photography. When I saw the awesome cars pictures around, I just wanted to do the same, then I got out with my 2mpixels camera and a free tripod and started to learn.

Photography is really a huge part in car culture, I guess it's because cars are graphical creations too.

My photogaphy style comes directly from my music style so it tends to be all of these

- dark at times
- colorful
- artificial

I love HDR photography and I started working in HDR since the beginning.

Welcome to the forum. France is one of the countries I haven't been to but wish I could. I love their culture. My parents make sure they polish their French before going there. But anyway, there is nothing wrong loving and preserving your language. Even us Filipinos are aware of that.

I've mingled with a lot of Francophones in Quebec. They're very nice and hospitable people. I used to be assistant Human Resources manager. I give preference to Francophones because they're the most multicultural people in the world. Read and saw Sarkozy with a African-French boy in a cover of a magazine. Images like that raises my patriotic fervour as a proud Filipino-Francophone.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back