Hello!

Toffee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello!

Another newbie! I'm from Sussex in the UK. Came across this forum and it's just great! Had to stop lurking and join in!

I love taking pics as a hobbie. Just started with slide film and have been totally taken with the vibrant colours! So much to learn, so I've decided to take a course next year that shows me the dark room, etc. I've got a Canon EOS but only a couple of lenses left after a recent car smash and grab...

BTW, I LOVE the smilies here!!

:wav:

welcome aboard!!! :):) hope you liked this place! And please show us some shots :D:D
Sorry about your car and lenses... :(

Hi Mentos, nice to meet you :) We're hoping to be able to replace the equipment with the insurance, so fingers X.

A silly question no doubt, but how do you attach photos to a post (I'm a bit sleepy and my brain can't work it out tonight!) :confused:

Cheers Hertz van Rental! :wink:

I'll give it a try now.....

Londoneye35.html

hi im new too, i just couldn't be bothered posting a introduction thread

anyway i have a nikon f10 (i think) anyway i have just started a photography course at tafe and i'm having a great time

i hope we both have a great time on this board

ps: sorry for stealing your introuction thread :p

Ooops :er:

Well, I'll try again soon! I'm too sleepy now! It's time for sleep!

Goodnight!

PS: Bet you're wondering what it was now :eyebrows:

That's the best thread hi-jack I've seen for a while.
You could start your own thread, Blitz. Chase won't charge you for it. But welcome anyway.

Hi Toffee,

Whereabouts in Sussex?

I'm practically on the border of Kent and East Sussex. With our mixture of suburbia and countryside we are spoilt for good photography opportunities around here.

Hello Gee Tee, I'm in West Sussex, in the Horsham area though I know a bit of the East Sussex/Kent border area as my parents live down that way. Have also changed train at Tondbridge many years back:lmao:

Right, I'm going to attempt posting a picture again!

AllSortsinaPot.jpg

Well, there's definitely a picture this time, if a little on the large size... :lol: Need to work on this... :wink:

Welcome to TPF!

How well I remember Liquorice Allsorts, the plain black log was my favorite!

Welcome aboard Toffee!

Most reactions

Back