Hello!

FeistyFeeFee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am kinda mad because I'm typing on a laptop which I'm not use to and my hand awkwardly hit something and *bling*, there went my introduction. lol. However, my name is Felicia and I am a disabled stay at home mother of one hormonal, delusional teen son whom Mr. Rogers (of the children's show-"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood") says all teenagers are mentally ill. . .I seriously believe that!! We have a dog who thinks he's human and has a Napoleon complex to boot, but don't little dogs have this problem anyway?

I have loved cameras since I saw them. I even collect cameras and own a working Brownie that I acquired from a yard sale a few years ago. Now all I have to do is find ONE ROLL of film for less than $30 bucks and I'm in business! lol. Photoshop came in later. As I was tooling around 7 years ago with Jasc Paint Shop Pro, I heard others were using Photoshop. Back then it was waay too intimidating for me and I stuck with it PSP, for about 6 years, I mastered it and was sick of making tubes files (they are like smart files, but again, of a these were of a lesser quality:thumbdown:). So two years ago, I tried it out and I found that using Paint Shop Pro kinda primed me for Photoshop and by this time it was less intimidating and it kinda helped with what things. It also helped that YouTube has some great tutorials! I do not posses the funds to take one of those Photoshop classes at the local career center. YouTube has lots of people who have great tutorials if they turn up the volume and focus their cameras, lol. You could probably get a masters degree in anything if you have the right tutorials, all you'd have to do is take state tests, lol.:lol:

Like I said this laptop thing for me is new, so if you see some typos or unfinished posts, you'll know why. My desktop's motherboard blew, so I that will be my next big purchase. My camera which is an Olympus E-520 that was obtained for me by writing a 100 word essay on what would give me a brighter tomorrow. Hince the name, The Brighter Tomorow Grant given by the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation. Yeah, being diseased and down-trodden has very little (if any) perks, lol. I could not have gotten this camera even if I'd laid it away, lol.
Felicia

I am kinda mad because I'm typing on a laptop which I'm not use to and my hand awkwardly hit something and *bling*, there went my introduction. lol. However, my name is Felicia and I am a disabled stay at home mother of one hormonal, delusional teen son whom Mr. Rogers (of the children's show-"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood") says all teenagers are mentally ill. . .I seriously believe that!! We have a dog who thinks he's human and has a Napoleon complex to boot, but don't little dogs have this problem anyway?

I have loved cameras since I saw them. I even collect cameras and own a working Brownie that I acquired from a yard sale a few years ago. Now all I have to do is find ONE ROLL of film for less than $30 bucks and I'm in business! lol. Photoshop came in later. As I was tooling around 7 years ago with Jasc Paint Shop Pro, I heard others were using Photoshop. Back then it was waay too intimidating for me and I stuck with it PSP, for about 6 years, I mastered it and was sick of making tubes files (they are like smart files, but again, of a these were of a lesser quality:thumbdown:). So two years ago, I tried it out and I found that using Paint Shop Pro kinda primed me for Photoshop and by this time it was less intimidating and it kinda helped with what things. It also helped that YouTube has some great tutorials! I do not posses the funds to take one of those Photoshop classes at the local career center. YouTube has lots of people who have great tutorials if they turn up the volume and focus their cameras, lol. You could probably get a masters degree in anything if you have the right tutorials, all you'd have to do is take state tests, lol.:lol:

Like I said this laptop thing for me is new, so if you see some typos or unfinished posts, you'll know why. My desktop's motherboard blew, so I that will be my next big purchase. My camera which is an Olympus E-520 that was obtained for me by writing a 100 word essay on what would give me a brighter tomorrow. Hince the name, The Brighter Tomorow Grant given by the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation. Yeah, being diseased and down-trodden has very little (if any) perks, lol. I could not have gotten this camera even if I'd laid it away, lol.
Felicia

hello Felicia. i keep doing this when composing replies ..it drives me nuts! netbook.

I told my husband I didn't want a net book, he said he wanted one and I told him he wasn't getting one either.:lol:

Most reactions

Back