Hello

Laurel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone!
My name is Laurel and I live in the damp state of Washington with my fiance (Jake) and dog (Toby).
I have had a serious interest in photography since high school where I took two years of black and white photography classes (35mm film camera). I learned valuable information about taking photographs as well as some darkroom editing and printing skills.

I am a crime scene technician so I have a lot of technical knowledge and skill but I am working to expand my creative side.

Anyway....that's a little about me. :blushing:

Hello everyone!
My name is Laurel and I live in the damp state of Washington with my fiance (Jake) and dog (Toby).
I have had a serious interest in photography since high school where I took two years of black and white photography classes (35mm film camera). I learned valuable information about taking photographs as well as some darkroom editing and printing skills.

I am a crime scene technician so I have a lot of technical knowledge and skill but I am working to expand my creative side.

Anyway....that's a little about me. :blushing:

Welcome to the forum Laurel, wow a crime scene technician, sounds interesting. Anyway hope you enjoy it here :)

Welcome Laurel! This is a great community. Have fun!

Looking forward to seeing your photos!

rverybody must want to see defrent countries festival, and have to enjoy.

rverybody must want to see defrent countries festival, and have to enjoy.

:thumbup: Couldn't agree more!
LOL... Welcome to the forum... Hope to see some pictures soon!

Most reactions

Back