Hello

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I wanted to learn and read up on alittle more about photography. I did a Google search and stumbled on this site-forum right from the begining. I've been shooting for years as a hobby , only a hobby. So, I explored the vast internet and finally found what I really needed as a so-so photographer. I spent about an hour in here reading all the Threads about what I love to do, Take pictures !

Thx for the Newbie Thread, it really cleared up alot of things up that I thought I knew....but, really didn't. Your Abstract and Reflexsion Contest photos took my breath away looking at some of those shoots. I thought to my myself this might be alittle to advance for me to come here, but , It opened my mind in a photo view and about Abstracts photography, I've alwayz been kinda like a backyard like "take a picture of us" shooter. This site has givin me a new prospective about photography. So thanks for all the info. and I love all the photos here and hope to post one, one day.

Cheers ,

M @ k o

We're always open to everyone and I believe we have a lot to offer people of all different skills and backgrounds. I hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to seeing some of your photos!

Why wait for one day to post?
I love looking at pictures of other peoples' back yards, and I think a lot of other people here do too. Get them pictures up.
And welcome to TPF.

Just ordered a Scanner/Printer from Dell. Can't wait to get it. I'm a Canon AE-1 guy and haven't had the interest in upgrading to digital yet, I love film. Wow, I think I'm gonna like this place, I feel like a new person now after finding this place. I really haven't had anyone to talk to about photography, most of my family and friends use point and shot cameras. I have so many Questions to ask in here, but I will read up first before I ask, don't want to ask something that has been asked or discussed already. All I know is that I am very excited I found this forum. And there is alot of awesome info. and photos in here as well as helpful people. Thx for the welcome.
Now, I need some coffee.

M @ k o

I also made a small donation, I have already soaked up alot of info. here that I never knew. Hope it helps. ;)

Yes this place is the black hole of the photography internet world.... you just get sucked in, there's all this awesome cool stuff that you never knew existed, and then you can never ever get out again!
he he he. Hope you like it here and can't wait to see your stuff.

Welcome to TPF!

welcome aboard! Have fun here:) well I'm sure you'll have :)

Most reactions

Back