Hello

Calliope

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm not a photographer... I'm just the inspiration! :badangel:

I've come to a great appreciation of photography because of my husband and, who knows, maybe some of his talent will rub off on me. If I ever get brave enough, perhaps I will post a photo myself. :blushing:

Well, officially welcome to the forum Mrs. Jonmikal. I'd be blessed if an ounce of his talent would rub off on me. You get to see the world through his eyes so I'm sure your pictures will show the same place.

core_17 said:
Oh, and I'd love to know your real first name so I can quit calling you JonMikal's wife!
That IS her first name. Jon made it a condition of marriage that she changed it legally. The dog is called JonMikal's Dog and so on. I think it's a loss-of-memory-through-age-thing.
That's how I remember my name - I just look out the window and read what's on my van.... My name is Avis?! :lmao:
Welcome young lady.

Hertz, you are too funny!!! :biglaugh:

Corry, my name is Linda... here is our family website if you guys want to get to know us better: www.chenault.4t.com. On this website, JonMikal's name is Michael. He goes by John or Michael (although I call him JonMikal at home). Ya'll can continue calling him John.

Welcome to TPF, Linda! :D I've seen a few of your posts and have been hoping for an intro!

I'm really happy you're here. Have fun!

Thanks everyone for your kind welcome. I have had fun so far....

welcome aboard Linda!!! And you know what? Take John's camera and take some shots! I'm sure he somehow gave you his photo skills :D

mentos_007 said:
welcome aboard Linda!!! And you know what? Take John's camera and take some shots! I'm sure he somehow gave you his photo skills :D

Thanks Mentos. Unfortunately, that will never happen! JonMikal won't let me near his camera - however, you have seen some of his photos using my digital camera (ie the kids in the refrigerator).

Welcome Linda!
Finally we have an inside who can let us know what he's really like. ;-)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back