Hello

TracyK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

My name is Tracy and I absolutely LOVE photography. I am super excited about this forum and all the helpful information it seems to hold. I am looking to expand my knowledge/skills and this looks like the perfect place to do it. I love pretty much any kind of photography but my favorites are portraiture and nature. I can't wait to meet everyone!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!
Tracy

Hi Tracy! Tell us a little about what you shoot? Whats kinda gear you use, all that fun stuff!

Welcome!

Thank you for the welcome!

I shoot with a Canon 50D and an xti as a backup. My "go to" lenses are the 85mm 1.8, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 50mm 1.8, and the 28mm 1.8.

I picked up my first DSLR about 3 years ago after my son was born. I became a SAHM due to medical issues and this was such a great hobby to help occupy my time and mind. My main focus is portrait photography.....mostly kids, babies, and family. Nature photography (mostly flowers) is something I just recently started to enjoy thanks to Hershey Gardens. Heck, I love shooting about anything. :)

Thanks to the book Understanding Exposure (bought it with my camera based on advice from others), I quickly learned the magic of switching the camera over from Auto to "M" and never looked back. I love finding ways to push myself and always try to keep myself moving forward by learning as much as I can. The past year I have been challenging myself to venture out of my comfort zone and actually love it! I am hoping to do that here. :)

Most reactions

Back