Hello

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am new to the board, and thought I better introduce myself. Have been learning photography now for about 2 years after getting really frustrated using cheap point and shoot/disposables and not getting any result. I invested in a Canon Rebel G, with a 28-80, 70-300 lenses, and a few filters, tripod and a fancy case.
My hobbies other then photography, include cycling, hiking with my German Shepherd and building models.
Looking forward to getting help taking better pictures, and meeitng new people who share a similar interest.

Carl

Welcome to the forum, Carl! The people here are great and you can learn so much from them. Ask a lot of questions, post a lot of pictures and have fun! :D

Hey Carl, welcome to the photo forum. We have some very knowledgable members here so getting your questions answered is easy.

hi carl!! I dont know anything, unless you want to know about area 51. But i will be the entertaining one i guess...lol.

welcome to the boards buddy!!

md

Welcome. I haven't been on here that long myself but there are some great photographers with varied interests and I am sure you will really enjoy the time spent here.

thorni

Hi Chiller and welcome aboard!
Great choice of dog incidentally.

Most reactions

Back