Hello

Putney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

found this site a couple of days ago. Really like the vibe of the board. I have three cameras. Ixus 400, EOS 300d (broken) and I just got a EOS 350D. I think the 300d was a better camera in terms of build. I need to send it off for repair. Broke on holiday so had to buy a 350d as still had two weeks left! I have two lenses. A tamron 28-300 and the standard 18-55mm lense that came with the camera. I have a canon sync flash and hopefully be buying a tripod soon.
I studied A level photography at college about 5 years ago. However started working and didn't pic up a camera for 4 years! Now I have a little more time on my hands I have been getting back into it.
I am 23 living in London England.

Hello to all
Regards
Ian

Hello Ian, welcome to TPF. Sorry to hear about your EOS 300d! I hope it's not major.

hi,

The auto focus is busted. on the mirror there is a small flap which wont flip up when i take a picture so i get half a picture. I have flipped it up with my hand however the auto focus wont work then?

anyone got any ideas?

Yikes...sorry to hear about the 300D. Welcome to TPF!!

Welcome to tpf, Ian!

Welcome Ian... :wink:
I hope it's not to costly to fix the 300d. :confused: Glad to hear you came back to photography. Have fun on the forums, there are some really great and informative people here. :D

Most reactions

Back