Hello!

JaniceW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
*Gives big wave*

I stumbled across this forum whilst Googling and thought it looked at good place to start to help along with my new hobby. I've just bought my first "real" camera and after the initial terror of all the bells, whistles and gizmos decided that a forum, together with a book from Amazon was the way forward.

I'm looking forward to reading through the threads on here and hope to contribute something sensible in the near future!

Well, thanks for the underwhelming welcome. 46 views and not a word.

Oh, sorry. We often expect to find pictures posted with someone's post. Please post some pics and tell us where you are with your photographic endeavors.

Hello JaniceW from London. Does your real camera with bells, whistles and gizmos let you take photos too? If it does, then stop pouting and start posting! Nobody will bite you here....... but I suspect thats only because it's all online :lol:

Hi JaniceW!
I'm new here as well. There is a lot to view on this forum, so I can see how the introductions from new members can be over looked at times. You sound like a straight shooter who tells it like it is. I like that. There are a lot of good folks on this forum just like you. I expect to learn a lot here because of the brutal honesty and no BS/right to the point replies. So like Paul McCartney's song "Band on the Run" lyrics, "The first one said to the second one there, I hope your having fun!"
Welcome JaniceW

Welcome aboard

Just as an example, a typical snapshot of current visitors to the site...
"There are currently 1771 users online. 111 members and 1660 guests"
So it's common to get plenty of views, but no replies...as most of the views aren't from members. Also, I think that many of those 'guests' might not be people, but search engine bots/spiders. This site does very well with search engines....
https://www.google.ca/search?q=I+st...art+to+help+along+with+my+new+hobby&oq=&gs_l=

Most reactions

New Topics

Back