Hello!

esselle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been lurking for a bit, and just LOVE what I see here. :lovey:

I haven't found anything quite like it, as it relates to photography.
I took photography back in college for a time, and have dabbled here and there. Just fell away from it, but want to get back into it.

I love going for nature walks, and runs...I live near many lakes, and would like to start toting my camera along for the ride. To take pictures that capture nature, just as I go along.

I'm hopeful of learning how to make 'everyday' things, looks extraordinary, and learning lots from everyone here! :)

Welcome, you found a good place to grow.

Yes, I think you're right. :=)

Welcome to the site.

thank you icecanam!

a quick question...i added a signature, but don't see it. hmmm...

Last edited:
TY, Designer. and yes, i saved it. it shows when i go to 'edit signature,' but not showing when i post.
if this is a challenge for me, what might posting pics be like? oh boy. lol
idk what i could be doing incorrectly. hmmm. :(

oh, there it is.
:=)

I love what you said about making 'everyday' things look extraordinary! I also hope to achieve that! Best of luck to you and your photography!

I love what you said about making 'everyday' things look extraordinary! I also hope to achieve that! Best of luck to you and your photography!

thank you and welcome to u as well! I like your username. :mrgreen:
I'm hopeful too of learning how to bring more warmth to my photos...I lack that. :/

you find a good forum,well come to this forum and enjoy here share and learn more.

TY much!

I'm so happy to see such a warm and inviting group of ppl! :)

Welcome to The Photo Forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here, be sure to post more often around here in the forums to get to know every one of us. :)

If any helps is needed, please feel free to ask away.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back