Hello

TerBear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone!
My name is Terri, I'm new to the forum and to the finer points of photography. I've always loved taking pictures, but find that my standards for my pictures keep getting higher, so I finally took the plunge and purchased a used Nikon D80 from the lady that photographed my wedding a few years ago. I have been using a Cannon Powershot, so this is a major upgrade for me. I take pictures purely for the enjoyment of it, so they are normally of my dog, flowers, scenery, vacation and fun with the family when they visit. I'm pretty excited to now have a camera that can (hopefully!) keep up with my niece and nephew for the few times a year that I see them.

So...that's me in a nutshell.

Terri

Welcome to TPF, Terri! Thank god you spell your name correctly. Not many do. :lol:

Congrats on the new camera! I hope you post your work here in the Gallery section - have fun!

Welcome to TPF, Terri! Thank god you spell your name correctly. Not many do. :lol:

Congrats on the new camera! I hope you post your work here in the Gallery section - have fun!

LOL, I haven't met many that do either. Too many with only 1 'r', what sort of nonsense is that?

Welcome to the site.

:thumbup: Welcome to TPF Terri! :camera:

The D80 is a sweet camera, and opens up some creative possibilities for you.

Hello and welcome to the forum Terri!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back