Hello.

Trav_Photo99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good day to you all.

I happen to discover this site in the hopes I can look for people who are also into photography as well as gathering some information on the subject.

A little about me. I've been into photography for 13 years, back when I was in college and working for Ritz Camera and Digital Photography was in it's infancy. My first camera was a 35mm slr; A Canon Rebel X, which I still have in my possession. It's been a hobby of mine ever since.

Over the years I've done memorable events such as weddings, my most recent was almost a month ago now, portraits, landscapes, candid and action photos.

Many people have told and even encouraged me to go professional because I've become quite good with my hobby. I aim to do so but I'm at a crossroads at what I should do for education and if it will benefit me as a career. Admittingly I'm a little nervous about taking this road because of my age (I'm 39), but I'm confident in my work and further experience I want to obtain though.

Right now my current project is constructing a portfolio, watermarking some photos to post online and searching or making a website to showcase my photos I've selected.

I do hope I've come to the right place.

Let's get along! :)

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back