Reaction score
take a look at my pics and tell me what you think

heres all of them

http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v81/krazy4dwight/mypics/

and here a few

abc4.jpg

cb.jpg

pinkface.jpg

checked out your website, you have a lovely subject and have captured her well :D

the only thing that i noticed right away is the wrinkles in the white sheet (background)... using a sheet is not problem, but make sure its wrinkle-free .. another thing about sheets is they tend to be very thin and the light bouncing off them tends to make them somewhat transparent.. you may want to double the sheet

that's just one thing that you can change easily ... love the composition and the lighting, u definatly have talent :D

you can get a thicker backdrop or invest in a $39 Savage Paper Roll at a camera store.. its thick ceiling to floor paper

nice composition and saturation in #2. #3- beautiful model, beautiful expression. did you sharpen post-process? what kind of lighting did you use for this one?
welcome to the forum-

hello and thanks

any tips would be great

for the blonde girl

I am using the hp photosmart 635

on tripod with lights on macro and ISO 100 B&W I used neat Image to clean it up some

I did it in my living room so I use 3 100watts in the over head light
turn on both my shadlamps 40watts also a 75watt clip on opened all the shades and curtains so the sun would come in good

for the two girls sitting down
that was my first try and we were in a hurry they had a dance to go to and I really didnt have time to take that many and the backdrop just sucked in them

and most of my outdoor shot I use a tripod and just play around with camera settings till I get something that I like

I not very good at sharping yet just trying to learn photography and the software.
I use gimp, PS, and ulead xl

Hi Brenda!

Thanks for sharing these cool pics!

1. Lovely Sky, interesting patterns. One thing i am beginning to notice about beautiful sky shots (and this goes especially for myself!) is that its hard to hold the viewers interest other than saying - wow, lovely sky. But if thats all your going for, you've accheived it here :D

perhaps with this a sillouette (sp?) on the left hand side might give it an extra something. It could be anything, A tree, a person standing, old farm equipment. just a thought :D

2. I love rivershots! This one is pretty cool. Flowing water is a great place to experiment, here are a few thoughts:
a. try a longer exposure to smooth out the water (may have to wait for low lighting)
b. think this would be great in b&w too!
c. get your feet wet and stand in the middle of the water. the water here looks shallow enough so you and your tripod won't get swept away. but then again, thats just something crazy ol' me would do :D

3. This is my favourite! Lovely shot, i was thinking Britney Spears for some reason when i first saw this. You've really caught the sparkle in her lovely green eyes (and shiny lip gloss!) in this photo. Unfortunately, taking studio shots is not my area of experience, but Dew is our resident portrait-meister it looks like she's giving you some good tips here. I check out your site and you've got some other really nice shots of her too. :)

Thanks for sharing those lovely photos :)

2. I love rivershots! This one is pretty cool. Flowing water is a great place to experiment, here are a few thoughts:
a. try a longer exposure to smooth out the water (may have to wait for low lighting)
b. think this would be great in b&w too!
c. get your feet wet and stand in the middle of the water. the water here looks shallow enough so you and your tripod won't get swept away. but then again, thats just something crazy ol' me would do

those were my first creek shots :lol:

and my camera doesnt have too many setttings those were done on ISO speed 100 I think thats how I make the exposuer longer on my cam ?? and thats as low as it will go and if I hadnt been going to visit family that day and it was warmer I would have been in the water too

but I going to keep trying and learning so hopefully I'll get better

and maybe a better camera and some better backgrounds some day

Brenda

Most reactions

Back