Hello!

mariappj

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Pam, from the Philippines. I'm here to learn more about photography. I got motivated after reading a few threads here. You people seem very helpful and I appreciate that. Anyway, I was given a Nikon d7100 late last year, but I felt that I wasn't using it to its full potential. I only asked for an entry-level cam that I can use for my digital scrapbooking needs and I couldn't believe my bro got me a professional one instead. I would hate to let it go to waste. I was mostly using it to take family snapshots and I attempt once in a while to do some serious photography, but the results aren't as professional, of course. That's why I am determined to learn. I have 2 VR lenses, 18-55mm and 55-300mm that came along with the camera. Are these enough or do I really need to purchase prime lenses. Also, I couldn't afford expensive flash devices, so is yongnuo OK? Or what other options can I consider?

I will mostly be lurking around here and might not be posting much, but I'd like you all to know that I appreciate all the advice you generously offer. Thank you!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard Pam...

Welcome Pam.
You can do great pictures with what you have.
Just get started, post some for comment and you'll be on your way.

L

Most reactions

Back