Hello

PJoneil

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.amberlinphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, my name is PJ O'Neil and I am from the beautiful small town of Denton, NC. I am a Staff Sergeant in the NC Army National Guard and have served three combat tours to Iraq. I actually found my passion for photography on my last tour back in 2011 as I was a doorgunner on a UH-60 blackhawk helicopter. I started out with a fujifilm finepix camera I bought cheap overseas. It was not the best but it was fun. When I got home I bought a Canon EOS 7D. I love it and have been shooting ever since. I do some freelance work here and there, but I love my own personal projects even more. I found this site while searching Google for a good photography community I can share my interest with. This was rated as one of the top ones. I look forward to meeting some great people and expanding on my photography skills. I really look forward to the themes and contests offered here as it will help keep me motivated when I need it at times.

Welcome PJ and thank you for your service! I'm a combat veteran as well and I served two tours in Iraq. I'm fairly new to this group but I can tell you that there are a ton of talented photographers with an abundance of knowledge here.

I look forward to seeing your work.

Welcome from Charlotte, North Carolina!

Thank you for your service.

This is the perfect place to become a better photographer and meet some new people that will help make that happen.

Welcome!

Welcome from Charlotte, North Carolina!

Thank you for your service.

This is the perfect place to become a better photographer and meet some new people that will help make that happen.
Nice, Charlotte is right down the road, I work in Salisbury. Hope you guys are hanging in there with all the flooding going on down there. I have really enjoyed this forum so far, thanks.

Most reactions

Back