hello

jessef

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hello everyone- I'm new to the site...hope to get some good discussion going...
Maybe for starters, what is everyone's favorite digital SLR and why?

(I'm trying to raise money for one myself ;])

www.paintinglight.net

hi :D

my favorite digital SLR so far is my Olympus E20 ... i love the colors and the fully manual features .... it offeres RAW mode, down to iso 80 ... sturdy, you can compose on the LCD screen .. and the batteries last a long time :D ... no complaints here ... never had a problem with it

I like two cameras for different reasons. Olympus E-20N is a fantastic camera for macro, portraits and landscapes. It is especially awesome for night shots since you can compose on the screen and it shows you right away how changing your aperature and shutter speed changes the image. I used an E20 to teach my kids how to do timed exposures this way. The best photographic instant gratification I have ever had. :D I "upgraded" to a Canon 10D because I shoot alot of horse jumping shows and the E20s AF system was a bit too slow. Also, the 10D has the ability to use a much higher ISO setting than the Olympus.

Welcome to the forum. My favorite digital slr is none. I haven't tried any of them. But I'll probably be going with the Nikon D70 when that comes out.

Welcome Jessef and my favorite DSLR is a Canon 10D, all I need now is the bucks to buy one!

howdy welcome to forum!

I use the fabled canon d10. why? it looks kinda groovy hanging around my neck (i have to use all the props i can to make myself look good :))

Most reactions

New Topics

Back