Hello

geoffe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello
I am new to this forum and am glad to have found it. I am a BFA Photography graduate beginning grad school in 2007. I work in primarily alternative processes, pinhole, TtV, and a lot of non-silver techniques. I also shoot digital but it is not my favorite as I am sort of a hands on photographer. I work professionally as a commercial photographer for my university and have had many showings of my work. I have a blog with my work and look forward to meeting new people and discussing my one true passion, photography.

Welcome again to ThePhotoForum, Geoff, I am coming right from your first post to the General Gallery and found out that apparently you forgot to open your blog for the public ... make sure that is done and your photos will show. You will find a good many people round here who will like to discuss all matters of "hands-on-photography" with film and paper and developers and fixers etc with you (and I wish I understood at least some of it, but I don't ...)

Interesting: the link in your signature works fine!

Welcome aboard!

good to have ya. it's good to see someone who isn't completely digital. . .i'm looking forward to seeing what insights you'll have for the forum.

Most reactions

Back