Hello

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I figured since it had been quite awhile since I last posted frequently I would say hello again and give an update on life.

Ive got a new job, working at Rent-A-Center. It pays well, which makes up for the fact that we do rip people off in the end. That part sucks but I couldnt pass up the opportunity to get ahead financially. Its not a bad job either. From my end at least.

I had been seeing this girl for a couple of months. Things were going great and very fast. I love this girl. Well, she needed some space and time to figure things out. To get a job and get settled down. She said she couldnt do this while focusing on a relationship. However, she says she still loves me, didnt want to do this, and as soon as things are figured out we can start working on us. That has me hopeful. This one is a real keeper:)

So that is my life lately. I havent been out taking photographs all that much lately. Ive been working too much and by the time I get home its dark. I do have a new memory card, 1GB Lexar, that I have been meaning to take out. Hopefully soon.

So how is everybody doing around here?

Good to hear from you again!

Glad to hear that you're happy. :) Congrats on the new job and I'm sure this relationship will come together again, it's obvious just in the way you talk that you love her very much!

EBphotography said:
Good to hear from you again!

Glad to hear that you're happy. :) Congrats on the new job and I'm sure this relationship will come together again, it's obvious just in the way you talk that you love her very much!

Oh yes, I do. Very much.

And thanks...

Yeah, good to have you back...

Take some night shots!
And post them.
Let us see.
I hope the relationship will take off for good really soon from now! Not as in "fast" but as in "stable". I'll be thinking of you. Good to see you back!

Well gee, that was short lived. I was at the bar last night with a few friends and Leah was there. I asked a good friend, who happened to have been my old boss (fired last week) and Leah's best friend, why he was telling me to buy this other girl drinks. I told him that I wanted Leah back. He said something then made a comment that he didnt want to bring my night down, which I told him to spill the news. Well, turns out that Leah wanted to spare my feelings. Turns out her feelings had changed. She felt horrible when I finally talked to her face to face and she started crying. It just hurts, ya know? I am sold on the idea that its over but something deep down makes me think this isnt what she wants. I dont know. Just the way she told me, looked at the ground, started crying, etc. Oh well.

I need to get out and take some photos. Stupid work keeps getting in the way:(

Most reactions

Back