Hello =)

dr_strangelove

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello and greetings from Toronto :) My name's Emma, I'm just a young spring chicken and a newly budded photography enthusiast. I got my first real camera for my brithday on December 18th of this year...and his names Winston, he's a Canon Rebel XT -pets- and I love him so. Not much more to say...-thinks-...anyway, I hope to learn and grow my skills, so I've joined this forum. =)

welcome to the friendly forum :)

Hello and greetings from Toronto :) My name's Emma, I'm just a young spring chicken and a newly budded photography enthusiast. I got my first real camera for my brithday on December 18th of this year...and his names Winston, he's a Canon Rebel XT -pets- and I love him so. Not much more to say...-thinks-...anyway, I hope to learn and grow my skills, so I've joined this forum. =)

Hello Emma and welcome aboard.

Hullo Mitica.

Not a very chatty bunch of people ;) Or maybe welcoming newcomers is a bit tedious...

Not a very chatty bunch of people ;) Or maybe welcoming newcomers is a bit tedious...

sometimes you have to kick them to respond in here ;)

also when it comes to commenting pictures ...

... it is also a question of WHEN you post, if you post in a time window of rthe day where many other people post, but don't read, then your post gets swallowed by all the many others and is not seen by many.

I myself miss about three thirds of all newcomer introductions here ;)

Hi Emma, just commented on your "Best of 2006" pics, and want to come in here to say my "official" hallo and Welcome To ThePhotoForum here, too.

I sometimes have time to go "down into the basement" and say hallo to new members in the Welcome and Introductions, and sometimes I am just too busy "upstairs" in the galleries. Sorry 'bout that.

And all in all - as you will find out soon enough - we're quite THE communicative bunch, chatty even at times - some LOVE the Off Topics and seem to love ONLY the Off Topics (or mostly). Check it out, too ;).

Most reactions

Back