Hello

Jabroni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey ppl...

Just found this board recently and am extremely impressed by the amount of skill and knowledge the existing members seem to have with photography.

Here's my little tidbit...

I'm 27 years old and from Illinois. I've been interested in photography for years, but have never had any type of classes on the subject. All I know has been gained from reading...primarily on the web. I used to own a fully manual SLR Canon camera (which I loved), but eventually sold it and migrated to the digital age. My current camera is not necessarily my #1 choice, but due to financial reasons, it will serve its purpose for the time being. It is a Canon Powershot s40. Although it is a consumer-grade camera, I feel it still takes exceptional photos. Plus, it also has full manual controls to give it a sort of "professional-grade feel".

I don't currently have any photos online that I have taken, but I will try to get some up sometime soon. I look forward to hopefully becoming a regular contributor to this fantastic board.

Welcome to the nuthouse! :wink: Hope you can start posting images soon. Have fun! :D

Welcome, enjoy your stay!

Welcome aboard and just holler if you need suggestions on sites you can upload your work to. We're all full of it! Opinions that is!

Most reactions

Back