hellooo from the UK

AndyGoss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.andrewgoss.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi people, ill not bore you all with too much of a lengthy intro....

i have just got into photography. i have always had an interest just never got on the shooting side of things. Then i got on it when my Mrs bought me a 550d after having enough of me going on about wanting a DSLR :oops: ha.

i have been taking pics for about 4 months or something now. first month or so was mostly reading, getting my head around these manual functions. So ill upload some of what i have taken when i have found my way around the forum a little better :D

look forward to hearing feedback and chatting with you all.

:boogie:

Last edited:
Post a couple of pics and let's get going!

Hi bud, im using tapatalk and cant upload pics says too large :( so check out Andy's Blog... for my fave i have taken. its just my tumblr that i have started sharing some pics on since i started understanding a little more of what i am doing. still lots to learn though.

You will find that people will not go to other sites to see your work. Get a Flickr account and start posting images.

Welcome

You will find that people will not go to other sites to see your work. Get a Flickr account and start posting images.

Welcome

I tried flickr but for some reason it always fails I have photobucket tho and have started a thread showing some pics in general photography I think?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back