Help a broke girl out?

The OP spammed this message 5 times to different sections of the site.
I assume that the repeat posts must have been hidden by the mods (this 5 posts still showing even though only one is active on the site) whilst this one remains.
TPF has it covered this way:

* Spamming is not tolerated. Do not cross-post messages in multiple forums in an effort to gain attention. Furthermore, should it be obvious by your signature or posting style that you are here only to promote your business or product, you may receive a warning or possibly be banned. It is permissible for active, involved members to post links to their personal or business web sites.

Well there you have it. Sounds pretty clear cut to me.

All these smileys and no crickets.. oh well this will have to do instead.

:waiting:

Seriously, who ever voted for her pic is only worsening the problem.

I think the photo is too busy.

I apologize for offending anyone... I wasn't trying to spam or anything.. I'm a senior in high school hoping to be able to afford art school in the fall. I've been accepted to Savannah College of Art and Design and am trying to get as many scholarships as possible to cover the $45,000/year cost. I also asked for criticism on the photo, not just for votes. I wanted advice for improvement. Thanks to those who voted :) Also, to those who said they were sympathy votes, what makes you dislike the photo? What do you think needs to be improved?

~Anna

It's not spam.. I need a scholarship.

It's spam.

I'll wait and see if you become an active member here.

How is it spam...? I'm asking for critique on the photo and a vote if you happen to like it.

How is it spam...? I'm asking for critique on the photo and a vote if you happen to like it.

The OP spammed this message 5 times to different sections of the site.
I assume that the repeat posts must have been hidden by the mods (this 5 posts still showing even though only one is active on the site) whilst this one remains.
TPF has it covered this way:

* Spamming is not tolerated. Do not cross-post messages in multiple forums in an effort to gain attention. Furthermore, should it be obvious by your signature or posting style that you are here only to promote your business or product, you may receive a warning or possibly be banned. It is permissible for active, involved members to post links to their personal or business web sites.

:er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back