Help: Canon EOS 400D

OMG Clay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello:

I cant figure out how to make this camera "shutter?" I want to take alot of pics per second.... I want to be doing some papazzi work and I dont really how how to use my new camera. I am new to all of this.

Please someone help me out!

B

Do you want a heap of pics one after another or just the ability to take pics fast when you want?

If you have the manual

Page 66 on TV settings- which is where you can alter the shutter speed.

Page 59 - on continous shotting -which can take about 3 shots per sec.

On the back of the body, to the right of the screen, there is a drive mode selector button. You need to press that and use the arrow keys to select the 'continuous shooting' mode. It looks like three tiny photos stacked up.
The camera will shoot continuously while you hold the shutter down.

I hope this helps you.

Well, maybe I was being a jerk (I was in a pissy mood this morning), and I'm sorry if you took it that way, but drive mode is covered in the manual...

Besides, asfixiate got a laugh out of it, and that's what really matters.

OMG Clay
60% of threads can be answered on google or in manual. I started off this way and I heard the same stuff. Lefty was being sarcastic but saying what's probably on a lot of people's minds.

what camera should I buy, is this camera better than this one, Can I take pictures with this camera, etc.

Relax and dont take it to the heart.

Well, I didn't want people thinking I was the TPF a-hole (see, there, I self-edited myself so sensitive people wouldn't get offended by "oh noooo" seeing an expletive).

:lol:but oh wait a min,,,your from texas,,,,says a lot,,,even bushie tail thinks he knows it all,,,,:hail:just a kiddin,,but that there book says a lot,,,,even I uses it,,lol:lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back