Help! Color for color assignment

gapinthevoid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey kids. It's been a LONG time since I've posted -- stuff sorta happened really fast and I changed schools and stuff. I'm currently in a color photo class at Northern Michigan University and we have a hue & high saturation assignment due on Monday -- 10 slides... we're supposed to be shooting color for color.

"Experiment with your observation of color! Shoot color for color's sake - high saturation of hue. How can hue create interest in your photograph?"

That's all the instruction we received!!! If anyone has any ideas for me.. I'd greatly appreciate it.. it's like my brain has dried up!!

Thanks!
Kim :hug::

Take pictures of colourful things. Things that are unique because of the colour they have been painted/are.

Daniel hit the nail on the head IMO.

like maybe one of those ultra high color ultra simple street photographs of a colorful wall. or something. that's the first thing i thought of.

thanks for the ideas guys... i shot some of these brightly painted tires and playground equipment along with a burgandy door against a really light brick building.... now i have to hope that my film is processed sometime in between now and sunday afternoon... *sigh*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back