HELP: corrupt/unrecognizable CF card, need photo recovery advice, for MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Folks.......
I would like to suggest you using which is quite easy to use and recovers your precious photos and videos from memory cards,Flash drives,digital cameras.The software has a free trial version which will show you the recoverable photos on preview if you find your photos on preview then go for the download otherwise not..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi !

You can use a data recovery software to recover you deleted photos.One i have used and suggest you data recovery software because it recovers ata from corrupted, deleted, formatted partitions and from crashed drives where Macintosh based file system are installed.
Thanks

Of course. If you need a storng platform for foto recovery from mac you can use

Also what some people don't take into account is the contacts in the camera or usually the card itself. popping them in and out of the camera reader causes wear. Also more important, the contacts themselves get dirty.

I've rescued a few peoples photos by just cleaning the cards contacts with a pink pearl eraser and qtip.. Just food for thought

I tried a few programs and most worked the same. It was all about the extra bells and whistles. The one I liked the best is from Works with Mac and PC (although I can only attest to the PC since I don't have a Mac).

Anyways, I'm a newb at photography so most of my photos aren't worth saving at this point ;)

Hi
Recently one of the pins of my cf card reader broke off and a few were also bent. I purchased the camera from Adorama a couple months ago. So can I send it back to them and have them repair it without cost? I also read that pins will break in CF card reader. Is it possible to replace the CF card reader with an SD one instead?

you should try to format the card in Dos prompt, once. If you are unable to format it in Dos prompt also then consult a technician who has experience handling this types of electronic gadgets.

If it is under warranty then send it in service center.

Looks like SPAM to me! :)

Is it a law that card recovery companies must routinely register here just so they can advertise their services?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back